Kid-safe eco bath bombs - individual
These bath bombs are made locally (in Surrey, UK) using only organically-grown, natural ingredients, and packaged in made-from-plants biodegradable wrap! As well as fizzing, they use organic superfoods (full of antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients), not chemicals, to make your child's bath a fun colour!
Customers say they're great for kids with sensitive skin. No wonder they won a Bronze Award at the 2018 'Free From' Skincare Awards.
We're delighted to add them to our range of safe-and-fun kiddie products!
"They couldn’t wait to get in and see the fizzing and amazing colour. My daughter used the pink ones and my son loved the dark green effect of the water. The final colours were a lovely surprise and I liked that they didn’t leave a lot of residue like some bath bombs." - 2018 'Free From' Skincare Awards
About shipping: To keep shipping costs low for you, we pop most orders for kid-safe nail polishes and lip balms into a recycled-cardboard padded envelope. But bath bombs don't like being squished! They need a box, making postage €6.50 (we usually charge €3.95 or less). Thanks for your understanding! Totally worth it for the kid-safest bath bombs!
What it contains: 1 kid-safe eco-kind bath bomb
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? TBC - TBC
- Organic? Yes!
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? Exact list to follow
- What's it packaged in? 100% biodegradable cellulose bags
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: 2-5 years
- Awards: Bronze Award at the 2018 'Free From' Skincare Awards
- Safety standards met:
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes - no wheat oils
- Peanut-free? Yes - no nut oils
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes - no milk products
- No palm oil
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? If your child is wearing their new, white clothes into the bath, don't use these :-) Otherwise, nothing to worry about!
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
- Keep dry (an airtight container) is a good idea if you're storing for a while - leaving bath bomgs in a humid environment will makes them softer and less fizzy (still fun, just slightly less so!).
- Because the colorants are natural, the outside of the bath bomb can change colour with exposure to oxygen - but not the inside, which colours your bathwater. So if this happens, use and enjoy your bath bomb as usual :-)