Piggy Paint Gentle Nail Polish Remover
1 bottle: 4 fl oz / 118 ml
Feel great about where it comes from:
- What's it made from? Corn alcohol (ethyl alcohol), aloe vera, vitamin E, embittering agent. No acetone!
- Raw materials from EU? Not yet!
- Organic? Not yet!
- Manufactured in EU? Not yet! - USA
- What's it packaged in? HDPE bottle (recyclable, widely recycled)
- Shipping packaging from Piggy Paint UK to us: Cardboard and paper only, no plastic (they started using shredded paper instead of bubblewrap at our request - yay!)
- Plastic-free? Not yet!
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Not yet!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? The remover is biodegradable; we're not sure about composbale yet. The HDPE bottle is not biodegradable.
- Reusable refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: Safe for an adult to use on people of all ages - even baby, toddler or mum-to-be piggies.
- Shelf life: Several years
- Awards: Recommended by Kourtney Kardashian, the ACE Family, Mila Stauffer, and a long list of magazines and blogs including Elle, OK!, Woman's World, Teen Vogue, US Weekly, Delicious, Family Fun, Whole Living, Parents, Nails, Bop, Parenting, Southern Lady, iVillage, Nickelodeon Parents Connect, ediTORIal, Pregnancy & Newborn, ecomom, People Moms & Babies, Daily Candy, Real Simple, Glam.com, seventeen, the Stir
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes and skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Replace HDPE bottle with more sustainable material, e.g., glass, aluminium; manufacture in EU; organic raw materials
Care/use instructions: Because Piggy Paint gentle nail polish remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.