SOPHi Pregnancy-Safe Nail Polish Remover
Nail polish remover: 1 bottle: 2 fl oz / 59 ml.
Soak it Down | Strip it Off: Our acetone-free Nail Polish Remover is the easiest, best way to remove SOPHi. It stays in place on the nail for easy removal.
On protected surface, apply a drop of SOPHi Nail Polish Stripper to each fingernail and spread to edges of polish. Soak for 1 minute. Use nail polish remover sticks, a cloth, or a make-up removal pad to remove nail polish. Repeat as needed.
Use with nail polish remover sticks for best results. The remover sticks help to lift and peel the polish from the nail once the Nail Polish Stripper has soaked through.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- What's it made from? 1,3-dioxolane, algin, coconut fragrance oil, aloe vera, vitamin E
- Organic? Not yet!
- Manufactured in EU? Not yet! - USA
- What's it packaged in? Glass jar, PP (recyclable) cap/applicator
- Shipping packaging from Piggy Paint UK to us: Cardboard and paper only, no plastic (they started using shredded paper instead of bubblewrap at our request - yay!)
- Plastic-free? Not yet - the cap/applicator is plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Not yet!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- The American EWG rates our SOPHi polishes the #1 safest, alongside Piggy Paint
- Great for ages: All ages. Also, safe to use during pregnancy.
- Shelf life: Several years
- Awards: Delicious Living Beauty & Body Awards 2016; ECRM Most Innovative Product Award 2016; recommended by 'Amercian Spa' magazine and 'Pregnancy & Newborn' magazine
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Replace PP lid/applicator with more sustainable material; manufacture in EU; organic raw materials
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Polish is biodegradable; we're not sure about compostable yet. Container is glass and plastic, i.e., not biodegradable
- Reusable refillable? We hope to offer refills soon
- Recyclable? Yes